Saturday, April 9, 2011

Albums!

Hello All!

I promise to get some photos up and running on here but until then, please feel free to check out the most recent albums I have on my FB page! Just click on the name of the album below, add Cinnamon Photos as a friend and view away!


Mish Mash : Some random items that I have photographed (including pets)!

*Sneek Peek* : Beautiful photos of a Baby C... She had a major surgery right after being born and was kind enough to let me photograph her once she was home!

Korena : It was a chilly January day but Korena braved the cold for some fun shots in the snow!! ♥ Make-Up by Healthy Inspirations and Hair by Jodi Lovelock & Raeann Fetting.

Meg's Sneek Peek : January 23, 2011 - Random Shoot.

Product Shoot : Necklace from Lilac Lane and Hair Accessory from Whimsical Elements.

Miss Z : Miss Z was kind enough to have some fun with me on the weekend.... We dolled her up (hair make-up, nails) and took some photos! Here's a few from the shoot!

***Sneek Peek ~Megs~*** : December 6, 2010 - More portfolios work and some fun.

Olson Family Photos 2010 : I was lucky enough to work with the amazing Olson family! We ALL were lucky that the weather stayed beautiful out for our late afternoon shoot!! ♥

Meghan's Shoot : November 5, 2010 - I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Meghan... Not only is she beautiful, but she was my first official client!

We were VERY lucky with the weather considering that it's November... In Alberta... Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is GORGEOUS!! Love your style!!! Thank you so much for the lovely mention about Whimsical Elements!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete